Thursday, July 18, 2013

Rory McIlroy opens British Open with 79, laments ‘brain-dead’ play


Gullane, Scotland--Rory McIlroy is one of the best golfers in the world, a small group of players can be considered as one. Someone might want to remind him.
"I went there sometimes and I know," the first third of the article after the British open to him. "I have one more day. Am trying to think of "I care to try to concentrate, but yes, I'm right here in this moment, unknown, stands what actuallyhappened."


As a result, Mac, open your own blood, a 79-Muirfield experience 3-putts, Greens, bunkers, two cheeks bulging friend double concentration in design slumping shoulders to win the PGA Championship Claret jug last summer, the No. 2 players in the world, joined,but should be right to play the weekend swept the face.
"To describe it," Mack said. "It's totally mental.
15. Only green to take his bat on a par 4. Mac strike but Muirfield is a very quick dry surface to put the hole quickly, blew across the Green, then a bunker fell on the rough, the speed of the Greens to take the stand with. He blamed himself.
"It's just an idea," he said. "It's just so dead brain. In fact, I was there because I feel like over the last few months I am trying to get away. I just don't know why."
The Mac's unexpected struggle was documented. The way he closed last season and year, PGA, his second major, and the other three champions-to predict many of the rest, but now, after more than equal to zero in 2013 the Nike Club.

On Thursday, it seems, when he after 4. -Putt par-5, was demonstrating his round 3 six-foot missed him embark birds so I can forgive the even par with the par-5 ninth fails by birding again, he responded to a dual-view-back view.
"We all have enough to make a wave and I would like to try it again," Phil, Mac played a part too. "Go back to him and instead of creating a different look, try to put time, she took the opportunity to get close to the hole and they actually got worse."
Now, for Mac, there is just a morning, he was looking at her ideas from her mind her scrambled eggs; Has been taken because it would seem to be a dangerous place is.

"It's weird," he said. "I stand here and to you like you're shooting or that's the way I want, because I need to do anything properly, feel, I can tell you that whatever the right thought process, it I have not recently."Read more....

No comments:

Post a Comment