Thursday, August 1, 2013

Michael Vick on Riley Cooper: 'I forgave him'

Using the racial slur while blacks wide receiver Riley Cooper apologized and that a security guard Wednesday outside 15 minutes, after a collision with a Kenny Chesney concert in June Philadelphia Eagles field general Michael Vick when it comes to express.



"If your son or daughter's fault? How do you want people to recognize it? As I said before, there was "a big dog most of her second chance after serving 21 months in prison for her role the Eagles fighting ring.
"Telling him that long for him, it's hard to defend my brother. Eat as is clipped, then be changed. A colleague, man-to-man, we discussed it. Because as far as we know, we, all there is a way forward. It is a very delicate situation. But we understand that we have to pass it in some way. To find a way. It is maturity.
In this video I CrossingBroad.com, light Cupar Sheffield after being for viruses and jumped on the fence who said, "I fight all (N-Word). Here, man."
Immediately after the video release apologize on Twitter Cooper was after being reprimanded, the Eagles, the NFL. Fined met him and apologized again punished by the Cooper, with its partners, step by step, met while others offer forgiveness. Vicky said Cooper with the Group during training.

Then his younger brother Frank Marcus, who is a big agenda, exiles and put a $ 1,000 bounty on Twitter Cooper "offers absolve base hit or accented security that are (Catherine). So what happens. "
Marcus Vick was after blue-pencilled the Tweet but still angry and snooping around his sister.
"People, they are trying to express their opinions outside of the world don't know how to deal with the" wiki said. "But my brother did not appear a solid level of ignorance.
"I do not agree with my brother is still my partner the relay. Just stood in front of the people and apologize for that. Deep inside somewhere, you respect should be able to find a certain level. Reilly said he never said that."
A singular position on the safety of Kurt Coleman racist.
"I have a mixed culture, bi-racial, I can imagine is everything," Coleman said. "I think the comments are sensitive? An example is she knows.
"I got a lot. However, I think is a good person ... relay. In fact. . I've got his back. A lot case. "It is a difficult situation but we get together as a team to make."



Eagles coach chip Kelly began to air a group treatment for 5 minutes.
"We understand the implications of the situation, we can be bad, a lot of people realize," Vicki said. "But I Riley Cooper. For three years with him, and he knows what kind of person. That position will make it easier to understand. I'll forgive him. "
Black defensive tackles, Fletcher Cox said: "I still have it as one of my brothers watchers. He's a man when he apologized to everyone we all stood who lauded the choice because. Everyone makes mistakes.Read more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment